Wednesday 20 December 2023

Dear all,

And so we here we come to the end of your fist term in Year 6. It has been a long one, but as I have mentioned many times in my blog before, it has gone by very quickly and it will continue to do so until you leave in the summer. 

It has been a fun-packed week to lead us into the Christmas break and although we just didn’t get time to make our creations in D & T in the end, we will start the New Year by making these which will be something to look forward to when we return. 

For those of you who were in today, as I told you all earlier, I think that Michael Morpurgo is a fantastic children’s author and I hope you get to read your books over the break and you tell me all about them when we return as I have only read half of his books to date still.

I want to finish by saying thank you very much to you and your parents for the voucher and the other gifts –it was very generous of you all and I am very grateful.

One thing I didn’t say to you all before you left today is that we still have 24 hours left of the Sumdog competition so if you haven’t answered all of the 1000 questions yet, then do try and get on there before it ends.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. It has been a pleasure teaching you all this term and I look forward to the hard work resuming again in January.

Take care

Mr Gradwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.